amazon

Monday 7 November 2011

Houston Quilt Show products

My mail box was full this morning with exciting news from The Houston International Quilt show.
so I thought I would share the video links.
have fun watching as I did
  1. Heat Press Batting product
    • I think I want some of this
  2. Clover wonder clip
    • Yep need these too
  3. Clover fuse and Bind
    • I can see a use for this
  4. Clover Fuse and Gather
    • Not sure I need this one
  5. Jenny Haskins
    • Love her work
  6. Prescenia
    • Never heard of these threads
  7. Doug Antler Patterns
    • Interesting
  8. Moda YMCA fun
    • Just some fun
  9. Flip Flop Block
    • Clever idea
  10. Trace and Create template from Nancy Zieman for a eTablet or Paper Tablet
    • Love this...good way to use all those clover products I  buy
  11. Suzanne McNeill Zentangles
    • Must try this
  12. Moda Booth walk
    • Get a pen & write down the stuff she mentions you like so you can look it up
  13. Moda Fabric Booth Walk2
  14. Fixon Pens
    • These are the best I use them all the time
  15. American Jane 
    • Love the school days quilt
  16. Kanas Troubles
    • Love the honey bun ideas, & round table topper
  17. Laundery Basket Edyta Sitar
    • love her work
  18. Deb Strain
    • pretty
  19. Jan Patek
    • great ideas
  20. Me ans My Sister
    • very pretty colours
  21. Sweetwater 
    • love heart strings & the sewing words..will have to look for those
  22. United Notions
    • Love all the tools
  23. Bunny Hill
    • Love the snowman quilt
  24. Kathy Schmitz 
    • I think i want that book
  25. Primitive Gatering
    • great designs
 Hope you  got some useful info from those links from Moda,  I know I did.

Update on my foot: Had the stitches out 3 days ago...now learning to walk again on a numb foot after nerves where affect..its a very slow process...the nerve sensation in my foot will return slowly the surgeon said... and is saying operation was successful, but its hard to believe when you can not feel anything with your foot. So am off work a little longer than first thought....looking at this positively I can do some more sewing..:-)
have fun sewing

Kim

1 comment: