amazon

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Another Everyday bag

just had to do another bag
Rolling on the floor laughing
this is a gift for my daughter

belles bag 002

she loves everything black & white

I love this stitch on my Pfaff QE4
Stitch number 56 - length 9  - width 9
 I used a varigated black & white rayon embrodiery thread to embellish the seam edges.

belles bag 003


belles bag 001

that's my boy in the background PC
( he is a beautiful ragdoll cat who is the biggest sook & personality plus)

Again it is stripped pieces of fabric with a quilt as you go method on a foundation .
This time I did a contrasting red lining
and
I used boning in the handles to make them stand up……
some of  my past experiences of making wedding dresses
has its benefits with this project.

have fun sewing

sewing - Copy

Kim

1 comment:

  1. the bag looks great I am sure your daughter will love it. Great idea to use boning in the handles, I might use that tip, infact I will post this idea on my blog with a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete